How to hide Contact Info from My Account in B2B Storefront in Cloudcraze ?

How to hide Contact Info from My Profile/My Account in B2B Storefront in Cloudcraze ?

Lets see how we can hide or add Contact Information from My Profile/My Account present in the B2B Storefront and we will also discuss few important points as well in this blog.

  •  When we log into the Storefront(Cloudcraze) via Contact, the Buyer/Contact can see their storefront account information and history. You can see My Account at the top of the Storefront.

  • By default, user cannot edit their Account and Contact information, but they edit their user information, preferred language, currency etc.
  • You can also restrict a buyer from editing their user information.
  • If the buyer's account is not assigned to an account group, they can't access the My Account page.
  • When a buyer is allowed to edit their user info, they can select a different language/currency etc. that your storefront supports. If items are already their in cart and after that, buyer selects a different currency, all items get removed from the cart automatically.
  • It is possible that some items might not be available in the selected currency.
  • Lets follow the steps to hide Contact information from My Account.
        CC Admin --> Global Settings dropdown --> Default Store --> Configuration settings --> select 'My Account Navigation Bar' in Module --> Show Contact --> Value=FALSE(Create/Override) 
  • Now, to see changes in 'My Account' page, you will need to build a new Configuration Cache.
        CC Admin --> Global Settings --> Configuration Cache Management --> Build New --> Refresh 
        List --> Activate the latest one and deactivate the other and remove older ones.
  • Now, go  the the My Account page in your Storefront, you will be able to see the changes. 




Comments

Popular Posts

How Contacts can Login to Storefront ?